What is SPEED?
SPEED is an online multi-user application built for logging fast-paced combat data in real-time. It is the ultimate tool fight promotions can readily deploy, for agile capturing and lightning delivery of live stats to the ringside and behind-the-scenes production teams.
For more information, visit https://fightgeek.co/speed/
What is PRECISION?
PRECISION is a web-based video scrubbing tool equipped with extensive data logging capabilities. Designed for post-bout data collection, a proven methodology that allows users to meticulously review fights in slow-motion replay, while logging data that is time-stamped to its source video. This makes all data entries verifiable to produce highly detailed and accurate reports.
It is built for fight organisations that requires high-quality data sets with far-reaching applicability, ideal for official league data, suitable for deep analysis and predictive modelling.
For more information, visit https://fightgeek.co/precision/
What is the difference between SPEED and PRECISION?
SPEED is designed for fast capture and reporting of a simple and much smaller data set, which caters for basic combat analysis and delivery of live stats. SPEED requires multiple users to operate for live stats collection, and only a single user for retroactive data collection. PRECISON is designed for detailed capture and reporting of an advanced data set that caters for deep combat analysis. PRECISION requires only a single user to operate and is built exclusively for retroactive data collection.
How can I stop someone from using my account?
If you believe your account is being used without your permission, you can do the following to prevent further use:
- Reset your password. See tips below on how to select a secure password.
- Log out of all devices and clear your cache.
- If you are unable to reset your password, or you suspect fraudulent or suspicious activity has occurred on your account, please contact us.
How can I best protect my account password?
Good passwords help keep your account secure. Need a few tips on creating a secure password? Here are six helpful ones:
- Don’t use common passwords such as “123456” or “qwerty”
- Use a unique password for your account. Stay away from using your name or variations on your email address or anything that can be easily guessed.
- Don’t use the same password on multiple sites.
- Change your password regularly.
- Consider using a trusted password manager available through your browser or a third-party product to generate and maintain unique passwords for your online accounts. Please note: If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
Can I still use the platform without an internet connection?
You can only use the FightGeek platform when you are connected to the internet. This includes accessing your account settings, viewing data reports and using SPEED to schedule or log data.